Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreams About Houses

"HOUSES : Houses in dreams generally symbolise individual people. Usually that person is yourself. It may symbolise some important issue maybe concerning your health, your work or relationships. The dream will show how you are adapting to the changing circumstances around you. Sometimes the dream maybe specifically about your approach to something. Some house dreams are about other people and their personalities so if the dream takes place in their house then it maybe about them."

As I looked on the web for the meaning of dreams about houses, I realized that I did not actually dream "of" a house or houses, but rather I dreamt "about" houses. Specifically they were dreams about people in relationship to houses. I found that an interesting thing I had not realized until a short while ago. It doesn't really shed any light on the dreams of course, but it is an observation.

No comments: