Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Night With Quigley Down Under

Two weeks later I finally find the time to come online and do a spot of writing.  It has been extremely busy at work, combined with a matching business in my personal life.  Today was the first day off where I didn't have a long list of errands to run - so I am definitely just relaxing and enjoying the day.

I had breakfast with Tyrone this morning over at the Hickory Pit, then simply came home and watched a spot of TV.  About noon I laid down and took a three hour nap. A text from TR woke me from the nap and I was really tempted to lay back down and go back to sleep.  But, I resisted the temptation, got up, ordered a pizza and now I am watch the great Tom Selleck movie "Quigley Down Under" with the beautiful Laura San Giacomo.



I've got a couple of other movies on the DVR so that is my plan for the evening - pizza and DVR. I honestly can't remember the last time that was what I spent the evening doing. We're sliding into the quiet time of year at work, so I am actually looking forward to the next two weeks when I should be able to get some end of year things done - close out a few projects, stage a few projects, and anticipate the coming year.

No comments: