Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Notes on the Necessity of Reinvention

walking down the long tiled halls of

this industrial vessel listening to the

murmuring voices of the crew of this

lost Dutchmen I contemplate the

necessity of reinvention and the

circumstance of temporal reincarnation

deep in thought I am watching my feet

pace the gleaming floor and my friend

traveling in the opposite direction asks

what are you looking at Rod and I

reply time travel I am watching the future

if I look at the space just ahead of me just

one pace further down the hallway I can

see the future not far into it but far enough

that I am time traveling into a land colored

with the necessity of reinvention and the

circumstance of temporal reincarnation

my friend pauses and after a moments

consideration advises soberly don't trip

 

No comments: