Friday, February 11, 2011

Simple Choices

I was feeling a little harried today and I decided to do something about it. As I slipped into the weekend, I have a half a dozen or more rather complex errands that I need to resolve. There is no pressing need on them, nothing urgent, nothing life altering, but I would like to get them done. Since I work full time, on a normal weekend, the weekend is generally split half and half between things I want to do and things I have to do. Errands like these, which I would call errands of middle importance, tend to get shuffled to the side - over and over. Some of them have been riding along in my "to do" list for a couple of months. So, rather then let myself feel a little harried because of the things I needed to do - I just opted out of some of the things I could. I simplified by letting them go.

No comments: