Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Very Zen Weekend

It has been a good weekend.  It's moving at a nice and easy pace, yet at the same time it has been fairly productive. I had a wonderful three hour conversation with TR last night where we managed to cover, at one level or another, every subject in the book.  I love those conversations.

I slept deeply last night and dreamed, but it was a night full of ordinary dreams.  I woke up early this morning, rested and energized, and basically dove into the day.  Breakfast was simple and I chased it was some needed housecleaning, then I was off to the laundry.  The laundromat I usual go to has changed hands and the change is for the better - the place is nice, neat, clean and has an attendant now, which is outstanding. 

While the laundry was spinning in circles, I took a nice wandering walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed the sights and scents of fall.  Laundry done I came home and folded it.  I love the scent of fresh laundry.  From there, I kicked back and watched "On The Road", an excellent little movie.


 Because I dove straight into the day, it is only the early part of the afternoon and I have accomplished quite a bit.  That should allow me to enjoy the rest of the day, simply and purely.  It has been a very zen weekend.

No comments: