Sunday, March 19, 2017

Logan and The Tome of Bill

I'm feeling kind of fenced in today. Though it was a good day I feel like I ran through it. Just a little too much to do and not quite enough time, both on the personal level and in all the things that orbit around me. All I know is to dig in and dig out. I'm feeling more relaxed here in the evening as I get ready to call it a night, but the day itself carried a little to much stress. I'm glad to shake it off. Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep and wake up with a new perspective.

Stress aside it was a fairly good day. I woke early and had a decent breakfast with Tyrone. Bob wasn't up to getting out today, so I'll circle around and take him to see Logan at some future date. Speaking of which I saw Logan today. Great little action movie. X-23 has been a favorite character of mine for quite a while and I thought they did a good job of bringing her to life on the big screen. I'd definitely recommend the movie.

On that rather short note I'll call in a night and curl up with the novel I've been reading - The Last Coven (Tome of Bill #8) by Rick Gualtieri. The whole Tome of Bill series is an entertaining set of humorous urban fantasy books. That's another thing I'd recommend today if you like funny urban fantasy. I'll write more about the series at another time. For tonight, I'll just curl up and enjoy it.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: