Saturday, July 4, 2009

Daily Life: Fourth of July

A beautiful and simple 4th of July. I woke to the golden sun in the
green tree outside the bedroom window. A light snack of toast and
strawberry preserves, a pot of good coffee. I played with the computer
and got distracted by following TR on Twitter and posted to #haiku for
the first time! LOL Twitter fascinates me.

Then, breakfast with my friend Tyrone at the Hickory Pit. I ran a few
morning errands, then a lazy, amusing, enjoyable afternoon with my
circle of friends at Pierre & Helens, including dinner. I called it an
early evening, drove home to dodge the traffic.

I had a great conversation with TR, and then planned on watching a
movie. I watched part of a lifetime movie called "Wisegal" with Alyssa
Milano, but kept nodding off.

Now, I am sprawled in bed reading while fireworks crackle outside,
some near, some far. I am reading Koontz and will most likely drop off
in a few chapters. I am looking forward to tomorrow, it should be an
excellent summer Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: