Friday, July 3, 2009

Daily Life: Slept To Late, Then Got Lost

I woke up this morning at my normal time, but since it is a three day weekend I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. That turned out to be a mistake because when I finally woke up, I has a sleep hangover. You know those times when you sleep a little too much and it makes it even more difficult to wake up?

I logged onto work and did some production validation of a bit of software code that was released today (that went smoothly), then answered some work emails and consulted with one of my people who was working on a project.

After that, I ran through the shower, had toast and coffee for breakfast, then logged online to play for a while. I ended up getting totally lost in google images looking at, among other things, pictures of hands with my dear T.R. When I say lost, I mean lost - I think I spent three hours doing it! Now, I have finally broken out of the grasp of google and am going to fix something for lunch and watch a movie. It is a very nice and very lazy California day.

No comments: