Friday, April 9, 2010

If I had to define how I am feeling this morning it is - hesitant. I am moving slowly into the morning without any plan so far. I have an abiding sense that I need to do something - that I need to start doing something, but I seem reluctant to leap into the day.

The weather outside appears beautiful - the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and it looks like the temp is going to climb into the low seventies, so it should turn out to be a great day. I've got plenty of things to do - some of them I need to do, some of them I want to do. But, I am just slow getting rolling.

It is not even that leisurely slowness of a nice lazy morning. It is more of a general slowness - most likely a result of allergies taking the edge off everything for the last couple of days. Ah well, on days like this I guess there is really no alternative except to just get up and start moving.

No comments: