Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time, in Flight

Well, I certainly didn’t intend to not write anything nearly two weeks, but life has its own rhythm.  I spend a full week in South Dakota, visiting friends and family. Since I’ve been back in California the working days have been kind of hectic. I’m looking forward to the long weekend and looking forward to finding the time and space to write when I am in that long weekend.  Time, in flight, is an amazing thing.  I tried to write an entry last night, but it appeared that the website was experiencing some sort of technical difficult – I could not save my work or post it.  It wasn’t anything spectacular, more of a vent at the end of the day.  Since today is a day later, I am pretty clear of that powerful need to vent.  I might still  write about what I was venting about because I think there was a good topic or two wrapped up inside the vent.  Have a great weekend and I look forward to writing more, virtually, as the weekend unfolds.

No comments: