Saturday, June 18, 2011

Waiting in Denver

Well, I am on the move today. I was up at 3:30 AM, took a shower, had a light breakfast and caught a cab to the airport. The ticket counter was more chaotic than usual because on the previous day United had problems with their online check in system, so many more people than usual were doing the counter check in - including me. The line at security was equally backed up, for no apparent reason, but it moved and I made it through.

The flight from San Jose to Denver was pretty smooth. I slept the first hour and dozed and listened to the Indigo Girl's "Retrospective" on my iPod.

I grabbed brunch here at one of the cafes. It was edible. Mostly. Now I am sitting here, watching people flow by on the people mover, and waiting about an hour and fifteen minutes for my flight to depart. It's delayed about fifteen minutes according to the screen. But, since this is purely vacation travel - delayed or not delayed, it all is what it is.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: