Monday, June 14, 2010

Thoughts on Monday's End

Well, the working day is winding down. I'm sitting here watching my laptop plow through files with the new corporate automated backup systems. It's slow going, but desktop support advised the first backup would take while and subsequent backups should be a lot faster. As usual, I remain skeptical.

Otherwise, it's been a relatively good Monday. It started rather wonderfully (thank you T.R.). I coasted through most of the morning, weaving in and out of meetings and working the usual corporate Monday stuff. Lunch was chicken chili verde (edible but not impressive). I spent the afternoon plowing through email and thinking about...stuff.

I am still mulling around different ideas about blogging without reaching any significant conclusions. I keep driving back toward a themed blog - I am just not sure which of several potential themes I should pursue. There are always many options.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: