Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two More Dreams

Well, my dream life continues to be unrelenting.

Last night I dreamed that I was running house to house to hide from a Terminator that was chasing me. I realized that, no matter how well I hid I would never be able to get away as long as the script writers kept telling the Terminator where I was hiding.

(That part made me laugh, but the dream itself was a pretty strong anxiety dream, verging on a nightmare. I awoke shortly after midnight in an agitated state.)

I followed that with a dream that I was plotting to rob an armored car by implanting hidden speakers in the car that would convince the crew that the car was haunted and force them from the car at a critical moment.

Strange things in the dream world. My subconscious is furiously churning.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: