Friday, May 20, 2011

A Very Low Key Day

It was a very low key day. I woke from a dream of a magazine article in an issue I had not yet read. The morning was cool and gray. Breakfast was simple - coffee and oatmeal. A hot shower followed, then a lazy couple of hours watching the DVR and waiting for the clouds to burn off. I took a half hour nap. I went out to lunch with Tony, at Hawg's, for chowder and Cajun pasta, then we saw "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". It was amusing and enjoyable. From there, I wandered through the market to pick up a few items, then wandered home and spent the evening alternating between watching DVR and reading "Looking Back: Memoirs" by Lou Andreas-Salome. I wrapped up with T.R. and now am ready to slide off to slip - all in all, a very lazy, very good day.

No comments: