Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Evening With Bones and Defiance

Two days back at the office and it is pretty much the same old same old - equal parts progress and frustration.  The go-live day is rushing straight at us, not this weekend, but next weekend and for better for worse it is all systems go.  I am not entirely sure they've done their contingency planning well, but then, it isn't my concern.  I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best (LOL - which may be what they are doing.)

It is a beautiful evening here in California.  I am sitting in the living room, watching an episode of Bones from the DVR with the patio doors wide open, listening to the sounds outside and enjoying the evening scents and sensations.  When I got home from work tonight I watched "Defiance" the new SyFy show.  I enjoyed it and they have me hooked, at least for now.  My friend Tony is also playing the companion game and I suspect some of the others might be as well.

I am going to keep this entry short tonight because I am going to log onto work and do some email, and then I plan on curling up with The Lies of Locke Lamorra.  In short, it is going to be a gentle and quiet evening.


No comments: