Friday, July 23, 2010

I Am Spartacus!

A good day so far. My friend Tony has ventured out to stand in line to try and get into Hall 20 (where we were rejected earlier in the day). He is inching forward he reports and hope the next show will spill enough people he can make it in.

I finished the Spotlight on Stan Lee, which was entertaining, and now I'm waiting on the panel for "Spartacus" with Andy Whitfield, Lucy Lawless and other members of the cast and crew. It should be good. Beyond this there are a pair of BBC panels I might try and catch.

People watching is always amusing here at Comic Con and I often joke that you can tell how "hip" a panel is by the percentage of people dressed in black, black being the universal color of hipsters world wide.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: