Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting - The Complete Version

Well, I am currently sitting in the airport at San Diego waiting for a flight delayed for two hours.

Okay, let me try that again. I actually went to hit save draft and hit send. Consequently the previous entry is short and succint. That might not be a bad thing though.

Our flight from SAN to SJC got delayed on the ground in Sacramento and we're now scheduled to depart about two hours behind schedule, which will put us into San Jose about five PM.

Fortunately I've always found the best approach to a traveling day is to just relax and flow through the day so that is what I've been doing.

Airports are also great places for your basic people watching, so I have been enjoying the day - and I am sure the flight will be, basically, an hour and a half nap. I am looking forward to getting home!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: