Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday At Lunch

Tuesday At Lunch


Lunch is split pea soup and tuna salad, with a macaroon for dessert, all washed down with a bottle of San Pellegrino. Pretty simple and straight forward.


The morning has been relatively quiet here at work. I've had a handful of meetings. I've got a clear calendar for the afternoon so I am going to review some long set aside email. I am sure most of them will end up in the OBE folder. (Overcome By Events - meaning they are no longer relevant because of events that happened since they were sent.)


It has been a beautiful fall day. The sun is shining brightly but the air is crisp and cool. I must profess an undying love for fall. There are so many things that make it my favorite time of year - the weather, the smell, football, the change of seasons, the long twilights. I find all of them simply magical.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: