Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily Life: A Bit More of Birds and Books

Birds

To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

Books

To see books in your dream, indicates calmness. You are moving toward your goals at a slow and steady pace.?Books also symbolize knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom. Consider the type of book for additional clues. The dream may represent your calling into a specific field of work or an area that you need to devote more study to.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Well, I had a little bit of time in the inbetween and I went over to Dream Moods (thank you Cynthia) to check on the meaning of birds and books in a dream. I've posted the interpretations above for each of them respectively and I have to say I was pretty amazed at the accuracy of the interpretation from Dream Moods to capture the "mood of the dream". I woke from the dream of birds reading and discussing books in my room in a very good mood - definitely a sunny outlook on life and definitely a great feeling of wonder and calm. The morning of the dream I was talking to my dear T.R. and she imagined the dream as "chikadee's with chapbooks" and that image is also a delightful one to visualize.

No comments: