Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily Life: A Golden Sunset



The day is ending with a golden sunset and I am looking forward to curling up with a book and going to sleep early tonight. I woke up a little too early this morning - I had a small raft of incidental things to deal with at work and I figured the extra hour or two would help. It did - I ended the day in a better place than I started it and that is always progress when it comes to life in the corporate world.

I was a big fan of Joss Whedon's "Firefly" television series and I loved the movie "Serenity". Earlier tonight I was over at Sci Fi Wire reading and I googled the actress Summer Glau (who played River Tam in Firefly and Cameron in Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles) to see what she was doing next, now that the Terminator television series is finished. While I was out there wandering the internet I found this button above. If you were a fan of the series, you will understand why it is very amusing.

No comments: