Monday, April 16, 2012

Sleep With Dave

Okay, I wanted to write about a strange work related dream that I had last night. I've been having my share of troubles at work, including having entered the year feeling very ambivalent about my job. But, the following is NOT a true story, it was just a dream:
I dreamed that I was at work and in a large meeting when they announced a new employee development program, the purpose of which was to provide entry level employees with an upportunity to spend time with a senior executive. The program was to allow the employee to shadow the executive day and night, and stay in the executives guest room for off hours access.
And the program was branded:
"Advance your Career! Sign up for the "Sleep With Dave" program now!"
In the dream no one at work thought that it was a bad idea...at all! That was one strange dream.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: