Sunday, September 23, 2012

All Of That Aside


(Image is "A Bowl of Flowers" from the 2012 Pleasanton Highland Games, an original photograph.)

I'm sliding into the evening watching the Emmy awards.  It was a pretty good weekend. I feel rested and ready to tackle the week ahead of me.  It would be nice to have a couple of more days off, but isn't that always the case.

Tomorrow I took the day off from work to run a friend of mine in (and out) for a medical procedure and I plan on taking the day entirely as it flows. I will most likely log on at some point and do some work, as the opportunity presents itself, and there is at least one meeting that I would like to attend that is scheduled for the morning.

I need to put in about four hours of review for the last set of requirements that I need to get over to the vendor and I would really like to do that clear of any distractions, so I am going to do it from home, virtually, when I have the window.

I've been working on getting the spare bedroom re-arranged to be more conductive as an office - I probably only need to spend a couple of more hours, so I might tackle that tomorrow as well.

All of this aside though, there isn't really anything special planned in the week ahead, so I am going to take it like I took the week before - slow and easy and disciplined, one day at a time.

No comments: