Monday, September 10, 2012

Boxes of Thoughts

Today is the day back after a week off and it has been tolerable. A stack of email and a slew of meetings, but nothing unbearable. I've slipped out to lunch at Hobbee's in Sunnyvale and ordered a chorizo scramble, one of my favorites.

My thoughts are around the boxes we find ourselves in and how many of them are boxes where we've cleverly constructed our own walls. Work contains a lot of self-constructed boxes and a lot of boxes constructed by other people - boxes that exist strictly because someone thought they should.

I think that, being out of my self-constructed work related boxes, it brought a greater degree of visibility to my self-imposed work related boxes. The question then becomes "Can I get out of those boxes." I don't know the answer to that question. I rarely do.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: