Saturday, September 15, 2012

Solomon Kane

It was a nice low energy day today.  I didn't do much, breakfast with Bob and Tony, a trip to Fry's, a trip to the lumber yard, an afternoon nap, a cheesy by enjoyable SyFy movie, Dragon Sword with James Purefoy and Piper Peraboo, surfing the web with T.R., and now I am about to order a movie On -Demand that I have been waiting to see.



Solomon Kane!

Let's start in the beginning. I love Solomon Kane.  Solomon Kane is a character created by the legendary Robert E. Howard (of Conan fame). When I was young and wandering my way through Howard's books, I enjoyed Conan, but it was Solomon Kane that captured my imagination.  He was the classic pulp fiction hero.  I also happen to like James Purefoy (loved him as Mark Anthony in Rome), so I am looking forward to watching the movie.

No comments: