Monday, September 17, 2012

I Saw Resident Evil Retribution



On Sunday I went out and engaged in my Resident Evil addiction with the latest movie - Resident Evil: Retribution.  I loved it. It might not be for everyone, but from my point of view it was thoroughly enjoyable.  Milla Jovovich. Guns.  Explosions. Monsters. Milla Jovovich.  What more can a guy ask for in a movie?

All kidding aside, it was a very enjoyable movie and I have to give much credit to the director for the opening sequence, which was nothing short of amazing and enthralling in my book.  If you are a fan of the franchise, don't miss it.  If you just like kinetic action with a beautiful actress in leather or, as Michelle Rodriguez says "What's with the S&M outfit?", you'll enjoy the movie.

One of the things I've always enjoyed about the Resident Evil franchise is the movies never pretend to be more then they are - simple, brilliant, enjoyable entertainment.

No comments: