Friday, August 19, 2011

The Sun Slowly Sets

Today was a good day. Yesterday, I forgot to mention a discovery. I was sitting at work in the afternoon and I had a craving for pizza. Now, I happen to like Chicago style pizza, but it is a rather rare style in this part of California. Most of the places here are either California style (which is basically New York Style, with sprouts, LOL) or New York Style. I took a look in Google and fount Pizz'a Chicago in Santa Clara, just off Lawrence Expressway. All I have to say is - awesome pizza. I think I have a new favorite pizza joint.

Today was nice and quiet at the office and I was very productive, working my way through a lot of backlogged items, logging a few hours of regression testing, and updating all of the tickets assigned to me. I often joke that if it wasn't for every other Friday (when most people are on their off Friday's), I wouldn't get much work done. Since it is generally a quiet day, it is usually a good chance to do the routine administrative things that have to be done in any line of business.

So, at the tale end of that productive day, out for a simple dinner, then home for a quiet evening. You can't ask for much more than that on a warm August night.

No comments: