Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Different Day

Today was a different day.  Work was pleasant, moved smoothly and was mostly productive. After the opening of the morning, rich with anxiety, I made the choices to settle the work day down and best I could and let the change anxiety wash away from me.  The trick worked and I enjoyed the day at work.  I had gone in early of course, given the early hour I'd woken up at, and consequently, a full day of work brought the day to an early end.

I came home, had a simple dinner, spoke with my parents on the phone, watched an episode of Castle on the DVR, and next I am going to take a nice hot bath and settle into a quiet evening.  T.R. is traveling, so that portion where we talk in the night will be empty. I am sure I will spend it thinking of her.  Otherwise, I plan on spending a bit of the night watching the DVR and just relaxing. Strange what a difference a different day makes.

No comments: