Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dreams Touch Old Places

Last night I dreamed about a house I lived in during the 1980's. In the dream the house was being rented to a new tenant (oddly enough it was the actor Hugh Jackman) and I needed to clean some old stuff out.

There wasn't much there - a few boxes, some books on the bookshelves, and a few odds and ends. I was planning on boxing the stuff up and storing it in an old chicken coop on the property, on the far side of the stand alone garage. The chicken coop was dusty and filled with cobwebs.

That was basically the extent of the dream. That old house is long gone. It was torn down in the 90's to make room for a newer house on that particular piece of property, so it exists now only in memory, only in dreams. It was kind of nice to visit it. I have found memories from that time and place.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: