Friday, January 27, 2012

The Sun

I've been out most of the afternoon running errands and catching a movie, after having spent several hours this morning working virtually. It's a beautiful day here. The sky is a soft blue, there are some wispy clouds, then is a light breeze and the sun has warmed the day to the mid-sixties.

I saw "One For The Money" with Katherine Heigl and Joe O'Mara. It was a pretty entertaining adaption of the fictional character Stephanie Plum. I have no idea how close it was to the novels, but it roused my interest in them, so they've gone onto the reading list.

From there, I stopped at REI, Office Max, CVS and my haircut place for an overdue trim. I now look quite presentable. Now, I'm sitting in the parking lot at Holder's Country Inn about to grab dinner. Now.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: