Monday, January 23, 2012

An Ordinary Monday Unfolds

It's been an ordinary Monday.  I woke up about 5:00 AM, took a shower, shaved, and had a light breakfast of Special K and Almond Milk, chased with a cup of black coffee. I had a morning conversation with T.R., then drove into the office listening to NPR.  Once at the office, I went through my email, checked the calendar, and starting working on the variety of items on my plate.  The morning was split pretty evenly between time to work and time to go to meetings.  Lunch was a bowl of potato and bacon soup with a side of cottage cheese and a cookie.  Then, back to the office.  The first hour of the afternoon was spent working on a new project that just arose.  The second hour has been spent on email. I have a window of about an hour and half up next, which should give me a little space for project related work, then a 2:30 PM one on one with my manager.  In short, an ordinary Monday.

 

No comments: