Friday, May 11, 2012

The Day Is Smooth

It is a pleasantly slow moving day here at work.  I’ve just taken a break from reading several dozen pages of project planning documents to eat some popcorn. I spend most of the morning catching up on my training and working my way through my email backlog. For there, I had a nice lunch at the Del Monte Café in downtown Sunnyvale. Hour-wise, I am well past my gate, so this afternoon is mostly going to be another hour of catch-up and then a one-on-one meeting with my manager. I am expecting both events to pass smoothly. 

I don’t have any plans for the weekend, outside of the ordinary, but I am interesting in catching the new Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp.  I am feeling pretty domestic this weekend, so I might keep it in close to home, just enjoy the passage of time on these beautiful spring days.  I may have to drift over to one of the many parks to enjoy the beautiful weekend weather or I might just curl up with a cup of iced coffee and a book and enjoy the quiet comfort of my patio.

No comments: