Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dreams of Dreams of Showers

Not a bad Wednesday.  I woke up this morning from a dream of taking a shower - in the dream I was in the shower and I could here the alarm going off, so I stepped out of the shower to pad naked into the bedroom to turn the alarm off and woke up reaching for the alarm to turn it off.  It was a strange sensation, where dream and reality merged and were confusing.

A simple breakfast, a quick conversation with T.R., then I was off to the office for a three hour meeting to start the day.  It wasn't the most productive day - most of it was eaten by meetings and reading requirements.  I guess that building a knowledge base is productive, but I can't say that I usually think of it as being productive. Tomorrow should be a regular day and then Friday, which is my off-Friday, will have a four hour coordination meeting in the middle of the day, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.  I am hoping we don't eat the whole time period, but I suspect we will.



Meanwhile, tonight, I am settled in for a pleasant evening watch "The Green Lantern" on DVR.  Not a bad day, all in all.  Oh, I did feel compelled to mention dinner, because it was outstanding - slow cooked sweet and sour chicken, with green garden peas and mandarin oranges. Truly outstanding.

No comments: