Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday - With Girl In A Coma

A beautiful and quiet weekend. T.R. is at Grove Park and so I have eased through the days, reading, running incidental errands. Saturday was breakfast with friend, "The Avengers" (again, with a different set of friends - just as watchable), then lunch at Red Robin, then helping Don rearrange his furniture post-carper cleaning.  Saturday night was "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington and Christopher Walken.

Today's plan is a mirror of yesterday - breakfast, maybe a movie (undecided as to which to see), then laundry. Probably lunch somewhere along the way.  Maybe a stop at the market, though I think I am pretty good.  Might do this, might do that, either way, going to try to just ease through the day, slow and steady.  T.R. should be back on the grid tonight, so I am looking forward to that.  Oh, and the soundtrack of the day on the iPod is going to be Girl In A Coma "Both Before I'm Gone".

No comments: