Saturday, May 26, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance



My guilty pleasure is "So You Think You Can Dance" and after a long hiatus, it is back.  Thursday was the first episode of the new season and I spent two hours this AM watching it on the DVR.  It amazes me that dance can move me to laughter, tears, and amazement. If you've never seen the show I highly recommend it.  The skill, the talent, and the artistry of the dancers is nothing short of astounding.

Today is the first day of the three day weekend and that was a good way to start the day.  My plan today is breakfast with friends, then off to see Men In Black 3. I don't know have any plans in the afternoon - I might kick out and play some pool, which I haven't done in a while due to the IPO boot, or I might just wander aimlessly through the afternoon. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, but it is very cool outside and it is not supposed to get up above the low 70's, so it is jacket weather.

No comments: