Monday, May 20, 2013

In Which I Edit A Vent

It's rare, but every now and then I feel compelled to come back and edit something I wrote.  In this case, I was venting about UPS - specifically about the poor level of service I've gotten in the last year or so.  I would say about 50% of the packages I get through UPS come with some level of hassle.  Today was no exception - first, they required a signature for a package I specified no signature required, then they set a delivery window and did not come in their own designated window. I let it get to me and I shouldn't have.  I just need to make the simple resolution to not patronize UPS or vendors that use UPS exclusively.  I said all of that, only in lot more words.  Other than that, it was a good day - work was productive, the evening has been pleasant, the weather is beautiful, and I am sliding into a wonderful summer night.

No comments: