Friday, May 24, 2013

The Day Slows Down

It has been a quiet day here.  I am writing from work, where I have had a very productive day one simple reason. Because so many people are out of the office in anticipation of the three day weekend I’ve only be interrupted two or three times throughout the day.  That has enabled me to work my way steadily through things without being constantly interrupted.  If only more work days were like this.
I am looking forward to the three day weekend myself.  I really don’t have anything planned, but I will definitely take advantage of the quiet time to do something - I just haven’t decided what that something is going to be. The Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras is on the list, but I am not sure I want to drive down there.  I may make that decision as the day goes on.  I will probably get out and shoot some pool, but that is a regular fixture in my weekends.
Other than that soft and sweet is going to be the order of the days.

No comments: