Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daily Life: Post Ala Carte and Art




It was a good time. The weather was a tad on the warm side, probably about ninety when we left - it was enough to drive us into the shade in the later part of the festival. I wandered around and took some pictures and then was amused when I can home to discover that my favorite pictures - really were not of the festival, but rather were of small things seen at the festival.

We had lunch at an Italian place in downtown Mountain View, on Castro Street, and I am remiss because I have forgotten the name of it - I eat there intermittently so I am sure the name will return to me in time. Helen (my friend Pierre's charming wife) picked up some odds and ends of gifts, but other than that we mostly just people watched, wandered around, listened to the live music, and had some cool drinks.

Here is a link to my "Best of..." pictures from today, over on Flickr.

Best of Mountain View Ala Carte and Art

No comments: