Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Low Energy Day, With Allergies

It is the first time in a long time that I ended up calling off sick for work. I went into work this morning, but even when I left I was feeling out of sorts, just generally run down, mostly due to allergies.  After a couple of hours at work I had developed a nice little headache, so I decided to go home, take some Benadryl and a nap.  It helped clean up the headache, but the rest of the day was just sluggish and low.  I didn't work much.  I monitored email for anything urgent, but I didn't see anything that could not wait until tomorrow.  Now, I'm sliding into the evening and I am still rather low energy, though I do feel better overall.  I think a good nights sleep will make a big difference, then I can charge into the day tomorrow.

No comments: