Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy From End to End

Today was one of those days where the best thing that I could do was...just keep going.  I knew as the day began that it was going to shape up like that.  I started with a three hour round of meetings, then left home for a routine medical appointment, then, a quick lunch and into the office to get my work laptop replaced. Not overwhelming, just constantly busy from beginning to end.  At the end of the day I came home, settled in for a bit of dinner, and am watching the return of "Mad Men".  I think that is going to sum up the day, though I might spend a little time getting my new laptop configured.  Rather than just moving everything over from the old laptop I asked the technicians to allow me to do the restore so I can use the move to the new computer as an excuse to leave a lot of junk behind.

No comments: