Sunday, July 27, 2008

The End...

Comic Con wrapped up today. It was a great time (it always is) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, embracing that inner kid that says "oh, how cool" all the time. On a personal level the highpoint of the entire weekend was definity Dean Koontz. That was just...cool. I have read his books for years and have never been disappointed, so to actually meet the man who has brought me hundreds of thoughtful entertainment hours was just...cool. I took close to a thousand exposures with the digital camera, so I am looking forward to sorting through them. Though Comic Con was the organizing principle of the vacation - there were many other moments that I will write about as I go forward. Additionally, I have a whole week off ahead of me, so hopefully more adventures and misadventures and commentaries to come. Planning to spend tomorrow in tourist like activities - Seaport Village, the Ferry, Coronado Island. No plans tonight - yet. Though, since I have gone out the last couple of nights, tonight may be an evening of relaxation - the pool, the hotel bar, maybe a movie on PPV, or just some quiet time reading. All of which are subject to change without warning! Sent via BlackBerry by AT

No comments: