Thursday, July 24, 2008

Paused With Coffee

I am briefly paused with coffee this morning. It was a singularly beautiful dawn, gray with the fog typical of San Diego at this time of year. I went out for a morning walk, enjoying that peculiar quiet that is typical of urban mornings. Today's agenda is to head down to Comic Con shortly (I am paused waiting on my friend Tony, who is brushing his teeth, and apparently sitting in the bathroom talking on his cell phone - LOL). Then sometime in the afternoon I am planning on breaking free and getting something for lunch and maybe wander another part of San Diego for a while. No firm plan for the evening yet, but I have been enjoying the hotel bar here and the company of my fellow tourists. There are also two venues, up and down the street from the hotel, that feature live music, so I might venture to one of them later in the evening. That is still aways out...with time between here and there for a sufficient amount of mischief. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: