Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Perfect Day

I am sitting in my car with the windows rolled down and the sun
shining on my face. It feels very good - that combination of sun and
breeze that makes California a small corner of paradise. I have two
loads of laundry in the dryer. I just finished a late lunch of
homestyle meatloaf, cornbread stuffing and whipped potatoes with
gravy, washed down with a tall glass of rootbeer. Ahhhhhhh.

It has been a nice day here. I went out about mid-day and have spent
most of the day just wandering in and out of the sun. I am not sure
what the temperature is, feels like the mid to high sixties. There are
some high wispy clouds.

At this moment, I am well with the moment and enjoying it immensely.
Who knows what the next moment will bring, but I am looking forward to
it's arrival. I am going to walk down the street to Orchard Supply
Hardware and see if they have anything for sale on there dollar days
sale that I have to have.

While I am there I will engage in the great hobby of people watching.
It is a perfect day for it.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: