Saturday, January 31, 2009

Teaching and Learning

I spent the day in the twin pursuits of teaching and learning. The
twin pillars of wisdom and life. I very much enjoyed the day. The
weather was spectacular and the entire pace of the day was stately.

I talked over the triple dream of last night and have come to the
conclusion that it to was a dream of identity, a fairly consistent
dream theme for me this year.

I have nothing major planned tomorrow, but I will definitely slip out
at some place in the day to enjoy the sun if the weather permits. I am
inclined toward catching a movie tomorrow, but I haven't decided which
yet.

For now, at the end of a very good day, I an going to curl up with my
Douglas Preston book and read myself to sleep. Tomorrow I am going to
sleep in and start the day in ultra lazy mode.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: