Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daily Life: Heading to SF

Well, my plan today is to go up to SF for lunch with my friends Pierre and Helen. Every now and then we like to get together and go to Chinatown for Dim Sum. Today is that day!

The weather is beautiful, it is crisp and cool and bathed in blue skies and sunlight, so it should be a nice day up in the city. I am sure a few tens of thousands of other people are waking up and thinking the same thing - so it might be a bit of a crowd. Fortunately, as an addicted people watcher, I enjoy the crowds, so I am looking forward to the people watching as well.

Breakfast was a simple omelet, coffee and grapefruit juice while listening to Annie Lennox's "Bare" and now Chris Isaak's greatest hits. I like the way this particular day has started to unfold.

I have the new Sony H50 camera, so I am going to take it for a test spin in San Francisco today. I'll see if I can post a few pictures from the iPhone while I am up there. I hope everyone out there is having a day as beautiful as this, regardless of where you are.

No comments: