Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daily Life: It is a quiet Thursday evening.

It is a quiet Thursday evening. The rain outside is falling softly and
steadily. Just the faint scent of it floats into the living room.
Dinner was simple, potato pancakes with a dollop of sour cream. I
watched an episode of "The Unusuals" I had saved on the DVR - it was
interesting and enjoyable and seems to have potential. I've been
sitting here since then reading The Economist (last months edition
that I have had laying around). I've contemplated actually doing
something, but I am a little to lazy for that. I've got a plastic bin
of things sitting next to the chair that I have contemplated sorting
through. I am still contemplating it. My thoughts tonight have been a
quiet rambling walk through the realm of the senses. Though I have no
set plan for tomorrow, I am sure whatever unfolds is going to start
with a long lingering debate in the morning on when exactly I should
make the effort to get out of bed.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: