Friday, April 10, 2009

Daily Life: A Lazy Day

I slept in this morning and then proceeded to basically laze my way through the day. Breakfast was a Mexican cheese omelet, coffee, toast and orange juice. Lunch was chicken noodle soup. For dinner I am going to meet my nephew at Chevy's down at Westgate on Saratoga.

I had intended to go to a movie this afternoon - I have been meaning to see "Sunshine Cleaning". I actually left to go to the film, but got sidetracked on the way and ended up running an incidental errand and then heading home. I spent the afternoon reading, sorting through a plastic bin of junk (most of it got thrown away).

I watched a cute little movie I had saved on the DVR called "Just Looking". It was amusing and touching and enjoyable. I don't know if it is as good as "Sunshine Cleaning" is supposed to be, but I haven't got the reference point yet. It is an older film (1999) that I had never heard of before. I happened to come across it one night while I was setting the DVR to catch another movie and recorded it - finally getting around to watching it today.

My plan tonight is pretty simple - dinner with Tom in about forty-five minutes and then circling home to watch the season finale of "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles".

No comments: