Sunday, June 23, 2013

I See Much Ado About Nothing

I saw Joss Whedon's "Much Ado About Nothing" today and I have to say - that was a truly enjoyable movie, excellent cast, great chemistry, and thoroughly enjoyable.  If you like Shakespeare or Joss Whedon or both, then by all means make it a date to see that movie.


Other than that, it was a pretty ordinary day.  The weather was gray and cool, which was nice.  I woke up about sunrise, packed up my laundry and headed out.  The first stop was the Hickory Pit for breakfast and the second stop was the laundromat for a period of time in spent in the land of Zen laundry.  The third stop was home to fold my laundry and put it away.  The fourth stop, the movie at CineArts theater on Santana Row. The fifth stop was lunch at Pasta Pomodora.  Then Best Buy, where I picked up the complete Battlestar on Blu-Ray on a great sale.  Then, a stop at CVS for incidentals. One more at the bank.  Then, the market.  Finally, home and a call home to the ranch.  Finally, I'm settling in for dinner and a bit of TV watching.  All in all, a good day.

No comments: