Sunday, June 2, 2013

It Was Easy Going

It was a pleasant spring day today. I didn't sleep well last night, I woke up off and on through the night, mostly due to street noise, since I was sleeping with the windows open.  In spite of this, I had a pretty smooth and relatively serene day.  I went to breakfast early (a vegetarian eggs Benedict), then did a couple of loads of laundry at the laundromat.  At 11:20 AM I went to CineArtes down at Santana Row and saw "Now You See Me", then grabbed lunch at Pasta Pomodoro - tortellini soup and baked manicotti. A short walk down to Best Buy, then off to Lenscrafters to get my sunglasses fixed (lost screw), then home where I hung out with Tony and watched the remake of Total Recall and then the latest episode of Game of Thrones.  I think tonight I am going to spend some time reading Leviathan Wakes.  In short, it was an easy going Sunday.

No comments: