Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Brain Fried

I only got about five or six hours of sleep last night.  I went to sleep early enough, but I woke several times through the night. Finally, about four thirty a.m. I rolled out of bed and started the day.  I had a nice conversation with TR, then headed off to the office. I spent the morning working on the analysis I mentioned yesterday, finishing it about mid-morning, just in time to start a four hour round of meetings. A nice conversation with one my analysts about ongoing business conditions and a few e-mail wrapped of the day.  I came home and started the evening with an hour long nap, then a light dinner of peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat. Now, I've settled in for an easy night of watching episodes of Dexter and Longmire from the DVR.  Because of the lack of sleep and the detailed time spent staring at the analytical report I'm pretty brain fried tonight.

No comments: