Monday, June 2, 2008

Odd Hours

Odd Hours

Another day on the roller-coaster at work.  I now bear new scars from the flying monkeys.  Why didn't anyone tell me they bite?  Or was that one of those things you all just thought I should know! 

It was a challenging day at the office, but I made it through, then went out and grabbed some sushi for dinner.  Came home, stared blankly at the wall, played guitar for an hour or so, now I am online staring blankly at chat.  I seem to have that staring blankly thing down.

However, there is one bright spot that is transporting from this world to a different world - I am deeply enjoying the fourth in Dean Koontz's series about Odd Thomas "Odd Hours".

Additionally I have...converted another...to the wonders of Odd Thomas.  My nephew, Tom - who is his own sort of Odd Thomas.  He has finished the first (Odd Thomas) and have the next two stacked up to follow (Forever Odd and Brother Odd).  He is...engrossed.  If you haven't read Koontz - or have read Koontz by not Odd - I highly recommend it.

No comments: